The Akiles diamond 1 is designed to aegis you briskly andeasily add circle corners to all of your esteemed documents,promotional materials and further printed items.It uses a special cranny cutting die to add a span to the corner on a meagre lot of documents at a point It is whole forrounding the corners on your paper, PVC, polyester, skin andpolypropylene items
Akiles Diamond 1 Corner Rounder Round Cornering Device Review
- The Akiles diamond 1 is designed to offices you fast andeasily add circle corners to all of your great documents,promotional materials and fresh printed items It is whole forrounding the corners on your paper, PVC, polyester, hide andpolypropylene items
- It uses a special crevice cutting die to add a span to the cranny on a meagre collection of documents at a time
Strengths and Features:
- One of the finest things about the Akiles Diamond 1 cornerrounder is the cost. The Diamond one costs less than $150 including adie This is about $50 less than most fresh comparable crevice roundingmachines on the doorstep However, the most large assets with theDiamond 1 comes in the dies Dies for the Diamond 1 only remuneration about$20 Compare that to $70-$100 for most more alcove rounding dies andthe Akiles is a much cheaper crevice rounding option
- TheAkiles Diamond 1 allows you to lap the corners on a collection of paper upto 0.4″ at a case This fashion that you can process a absolutely great stackof documents in extremely laconic digit of situation There are a few cornerrounders that can protuberance a scarcely mouthful supplementary paper than this but not verymany.
- The Akiles Diamond 1 ships with the instruments that you needto use in behest to improve the dies and with a convenient radiusselector machine to help you choose the redress area die for your project.The utensils and the scale allusion fit conveniently in a drawer that islocated in the base of the character You can even splice extra compass dies inthe base of the corner rounder.
- There are a unit ofdifferent radius dies available for use with the Diamond 1 including a1/8″ scale die, a 3/8″ range die, a ” area die, a 45 degree angledie and a half moon die for thumb dent scheme punching
Weaknesses and Limitations:
- Although there is a completely decent allusion of dies forthe Akiles Diamond 1, supplementary cranny rounders hold a stack larger selectionof dies available for them. If you privation to ambit your documents with alarger reach or with an sharply meagre radius, you commit absence toselect a different recess rounder.
- The cutting table on theAkiles diamond 1 is actually a mass smaller than an 8.5″ x 11″ documentThis way that you own to embrace the chit with one labourer and retain itpressed in niche while you pull the switch with your additional hand
- TheAkiles Diamond 1 uses insignificant blue cutting pads that wear out during thecutting process. These pads dearth to be replaced on a average ground inorder to ensure the superiority of cutting that is achieved These padsaren’t uncommonly expensive and come in packs of five It is worth having afew on hand inside the drawer of your Diamond 1.
For organizations that lack to loop the corners on paltry to mediumnumbers of documents or items, the Diamond 1 is an example guide Itis ingenuous to use and offers an deserving value for your budgetary However,organizations that scarcity to circuit a heap of documents or that needspecial sized radius corners for their documents may privation to consider alarger nook rounding figure